dAyDrEaMinG
Sunday, September 26, 2004
  When i first started this bazaar stuff, was quite apprehensive about working with such close friends, namely, Qiuyi, Anne, Liyi & Dot. But they turn out to be such gems.... they were really great. Special muacks to you guys for listening to me complain and for putting up with me for the past weeks. I was really a BITCH. Apparently, it was through this bazaar experience that i actually found out how fantastic my friends are... and how far they went to help me... Just saying thanx to you guys seriously isn't enough... i owe u guys alot!! Xie Xie... *Hugs* You made the whole bazaar experience so much easier for me... Went to visit my Auntie-in-law who is on her death bed. The doctor gave her 2 - 3 days and from the looks of her, she seem to be losing the cancer battle. Suddenly she lost so much weight that she looks like a skeleton. She is literally skin and bones and it breaks my heart to see her in such pain. She is a very kind-hearted person and such things shouldn't happen to her when her kids are grown up and it's finally time for her to enjoy her golden years. She was almost the only auntie who was extremely nice to me & my family. She is a great cook and although she is old, she always makes it a point to prepare my favourite tang hoon during Chinese New Year. And even prepared everything so perfectly for me to bring home some. She has a heart of gold and although her family isn't well to do, she'll always pick up strays and nurse them. She will willingly spend a bomb on vet fees for her dogs. I do not normally pray, but on the night that we were called up to say our goodbyes, i prayed like my life depended on it... from the number of people who gathered to say goodbye, you'd understand how much impact she has on everyone. Who will be there at my deathbed???  




<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / February 2006 / July 2006 / March 2007 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]