dAyDrEaMinG
Sunday, October 03, 2004
  Another day has ended...Life goes on...~ How long does it take to be forgotten?? After the funeral, everyone goes back to their everyday life like nothing happened... her stuff are cleared away and in a way everyone tries to avoid talking about IT because it's deemed a "sensitive topic". Even words relating to death are taboo... Have you ever wondered how long it'll be before you are forgotten? Not pointing fingers at anything or anyone, but still it seems kinda sad to think that there'll be a possibility that u'll eventually be forgotten, even by your loved ones... "Think Dino is missing Junior alot too. He's always going out to the balcony or sitting quietly by himself at the carporch to look out at the scene of the accident. He tries to smell for Junior's stuff and just mope around the room looking somehow melancholy. Dogs are such sensitive animals and no doubt, man's best friend. He can feel the loss as much as we do and tries to bring us more joy as if helping Junior to cover his duties." <--- that was quoted from the site Qing gave me. It's sad... plain & simple that sometimes animals show more compassion than humans. I can still remember the day my dog died, somehow, it seemed more real than when my grandparents passed away. Maybe in a way my dog is closer to me emotionally or rather i am closer to my dog emotionally but it still hurts damn much. I realised that i am becoming desensitized. Separating youself from emotions helps reduce the pain. My aunt's death affects me... but it isn't that bad, the impact is so much lesser. Hiaz...  




<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / February 2006 / July 2006 / March 2007 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]