dAyDrEaMinG
Sunday, June 05, 2005
  I think i'm dying... :S I think i'm gonna be diagnosed with cancer soon. Don't think i'm just being crazy k... i can even tell u what kind of cancer i'm gonna get... stomach cancer (is there something like that??) anyway... went for a health checkup thingy and guess what... my immune system is bad, there's something wrong with my stomach(wei4 as they call it in chinese), my liver and bile i think (dan3 in chinese). I think i'm dying soon... I've been reccomended to either go take an X-ray or go take out a life insurance on myself. My dad has happily volunteered to be the beneficiary. :S Well, my dad has attributed all of my going-to-die syndrome on my late nights, my irregular meal times, my lack of exercise and alcohol (added this in myself). Anyway, my main concern now is actually my dad. He too went for the health check up and the results are certainly not very good. Although it isn't as bad as mine, but i think that with his age, things may turn out bad. He doesn't sleep enough and always overwork and stresses himself out. Nothing i say will help. Damn having no job and totally nothing to do this very long hols is really doing me no good. I'm starting to have very bad mood swings... argh! i hate it when this happens. Everyone arouund me also kana. Sianz. I am so bloody bored i'm starting to blog again. I got no life. Every other person i know has either a job or at least something to do... Help! Actually, come to think of it, i don't really want to work except i need the money. I'm broke and bored. How much worser can it geT? 




<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / February 2006 / July 2006 / March 2007 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]