dAyDrEaMinG
Monday, October 24, 2005
  It only gets better... Ever felt like you are an outsider looking in through the glass window, wanting desperately to join in and yet unable to? There are some individuals who go to all means to make people feel like this. What they gain from it I have no idea. Perverse satisfaction maybe. Not the first time it happened and it won't stop happening. Repeated occurrences of it and not just to me. Upon reflection, I kind of pity the people who were once these people's targets having felt first-hand what these people can do. Victims would be a better word. Although I do not like anything bad to happen to these people, there are times when I wish they would get a taste of what they are dishing out. Feel the pain that others feel. If you think you are someone like this, I can tell you that THE PAIN IS VERY REAL. Something to celebrate. I really am very happy with my life right now. Nothing they do can make me cry again. I refuse to. I have a loving boyfriend, the most supportive family and friends I can talk to. There's nothing more I would ask for except maybe if seeing less of those mentioned above. I would like to see right through them. To be able to ignore the petty little things they are doing. They no longer affect me like they used to. I smile more, I enjoy my life more. There was once I used to feel like this too, and thinking back, these individuals were not there. They were not the reason why I was happy back then. They are the reason why I was not happy. Ignorance is not bliss. Clarity is. It's like seeing something for the first time all over again. Knowing someone all over again. PS: To ensure that I continue living, only those who have heard me complaining so many times about these PMFH will know who I'm referring to. Don't know ask me. If I don't tell you, you'll know what that means. =P 




<< Home

Archives
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / February 2006 / July 2006 / March 2007 / March 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]